Saturday, May 24, 2014

Just the Beginning

Hello Internet,

It's two weeks into the summer of 2014. I just finished with my freshman year at Indiana University which can only be described as...sleep depriving. Don't get me wrong, it was probably the best year of my life...so far. But damn, it was difficult. Probably more difficult than it had to be, but that was my fault (more on that later). Right now I am taking Physics in Bloomington while working as a research assistant in a Neuroscience lab. It's been pretty chill so far. This blog will be used mainly to highlight some of the events in my usually busy life. The first month of the summer will be pretty dull, but I am going to India during the second month so I'll definitely post more often during that time. 

Anyway, I'll start out with a little bit about me. I'm a science geek who hopes to become a doctor one day and is still waiting for an invitation to Hogwarts. I love watching movies, Hollywood or Bollywood. Like many boys in the 21st century, I do enjoy me some video games. I am an avid napper as well as an enthusiastic swimmer. During the school year, I'm mostly preoccupied with studying and extra-curricular activities. During the summer, I do random things (this being one of them).

This is my first attempt at writing a blog, so if you happen to be the fortunate internet wanderer who stumbles across this, feel free to leave comments below on how I can improve my writing. I'm open to criticism and I'd love to get better before I become famous (it'll happen, don't worry). Thanks and wish me luck!

-Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment